Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring!


See! I told you-it's time for the Snow Tire and Frozen Daffodil Festival!

And this is snow on the screen of the side porch. It's like a curtain across the whole side of the porch.
And yes-it is the first day of Spring! I hope this is the last hurrah! I am totally tired of this whole winter. Yesterday it was in the 60's and sunny!
This morning I drove up to the top of the Boston Mountains to our spinning meeting. It was pouring rain, and chilly. By the time I got home, the rain was "heavy", and I could hear it raining. Within an hour or so, it was sleet and pelting on the windows. Now it is snow. I don't know what to say!
So have a good day wherever you are in the world. I just hope this is not a serious snow. It is awfully wet right now. Just snuggle in and eat plenty of warm food.


No comments: