Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Going to Taos!

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know-as if you didn't already know-that I am off to Taos Wool Festival. Will be having loads of fun, getting loads of sage-filled oxygen, and my hair will be flying with the dryness out there. Going with a gang of gals, and this is so out of my normal routine it is not funny. I like to go on trips by myself, and I can go off on a road excursion off the map if I want. But it will be fun to see it through their eyes, and get a new perspective of the whole thing. We are meeting up with other women from our weaving and spinning guild. We will have quite an Arkansas presence there. Will try to remember to take lots of photos, and will catch everyone up on the news. Have a safe and prosperous week and will talk at ya later.

No comments: