Friday, September 25, 2009

Just a Few Pics for Friday!

I finished the baby sweater. Ugh! It isn't that yucky yellow-it's green! It's very big-cotton does that! She will have to grow into it. I am just happy to be done.

First woven scarf off the new loom. Approximately 63" long, without fringe. 10 1/2 inches wide.
Twill weave. Beautiful yarn from Road To China. It has alpaca, cashmere, camel, yak, soy fiber.




It has softened from washing, and it drapes pretty on me. It is very luxurious and warm. I think it will be pretty with a pin.
That's all the finished things this week. I am about half-way on a knitted cuff and am working on a stranded knit hat. I am beginning to think of what I need to take to Taos with me. You know, knit wise. I will need portable and easy. Maybe a sock. If I can get this cuff done, then the body of the mitt would be easy and portable. Let you know next week.



No comments: