Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Good Postal Day!


Lookee....Lookee! I got this in the mail!! It is a T-shirt from City Knitting in Grand Rapids, MI. I apologize 150 times to the blogger that had this on her blog. I called the knit shop right then to order. But now I cannot remember whose blog it was. Nonetheless, you can call City Knitting at 616-454-9276. They do not take internet purchases on this shirt. It was designed by one of their customers who had made some notecards, and they asked her to make up a design for a t-shirt. Isn't it wonderful?
I also got my Vogue Knitting, and I have not looked through it yet. I am one of the freaks that likes to have a quiet time to just sit down-or lay down- and look at it cover to cover. Then I will go back and pick out the things I want to examine. I just cannot glance at it a little bit at a time.
Anyway-just wanted to share the good tidings. I love my new t-shirt. It only comes in the brown with the blue. It's thundering, so best get off the computer. Have a good rest of the day!

No comments: