Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I Am Knitting the Biggest Boy Sock Ever!

My girlfriend that is going to knit socks again-I mentioned her earlier in another post-is going to knit a pair of socks for her grandson. I had promised him I would knit him some socks, so I am knitting one and I hope his grandmother will knit the other. If not, she just has to tell me, and I will knit #2. But I swear, for a 3 and 1/2 year old little boy, these are BIG! But his grandmother and his mother swear that his feet are 7inches long! So I bought an extra ball of yarn, and will turn this over to grandmother.

I like to knit for children because it goes so fast.

I don't have a lot to say. Just the weather is cooler today, and the promise of a freeze tonight. Let's see-is it really November? I think as I get older I don't mind that it is still warmish. I don't like to drive in bad weather any more.

Well, off to finish this HUGE sock tonight. I can't help but shake my head!

No comments: