Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Man! It's Still HOT!!

I am only going to grouse once-but this new job is kicking butt. I am really tired. I lay in bed last night and tried to do mental exercises-like how to overdye this skein of yarn I have, how many projects do I really have to get done soon, and thinking of patterns. But I fell asleep. I guess it really is like counting sheep; just count projects that are unfinished.

And I have not touched any knitting or nothing since Monday Night Knit Group. It's just not fair, is it?

Okay, enough of that crap. These are some of my concerns today:
1. Isn't it really a stupid idea to do a job interview with your avatar online? Or am I just old fashioned?
2. Why do they have to do away with analog TV's? Some of us don't watch very much TV, but I do have a few fav's. I do watch PBS. I do not have cable or a satellite- I know- it seems impossible to most. But I have had this poor old TV for 17 or 18 years. I barely get the basic 3 channels, PBS, and occaisonally Fox. I get some other weird station if I have to reprogram after a power outage, but it's never the same every time. Once I got a Spanish-only station, and that was fun to just watch without the sound.
3. Why do people really need Cat or Dog Facebooks for their pets? I cannot imagine my two cats or my foster horse really caring.

No comments: