Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morn SNOW!

This is the first time since 1975 we have had Christmas morn snow. It does effect some members of my family differently than me.














Isn't it pretty?
Anyway-I hope that Santa Claus was good to all of you and your families. I had lunch with a friend yesterday, and got all snuggled in like a country mouse. I closed off the windows, and got out my knitting, and enjoyed a very quiet evening. There was an unusually windy night, but what a pretty sunrise this morning.
My cats would rather explode than use their kitty potty. I suggested that when Noodles was screaming and scratching the front door. I then realized that their kitty door to the outside was frozen. So that got me up and that's how I got their pictures on the front porch. I kicked the cat door to get it open, and then took more pictures.
So Good Yule to you and yours. Just get a cup of soup, and go back to bed. It is a good day to just snuggle in with a good book or your knitting. Don't worry about anything but staying warm and snug with all your loved ones.
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. Norman Vincent Peale






No comments: