Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Will Be Back!

I just wanted to say I am at the point that realistically I will never have everything packed by Friday. I am now in the prioritising role of getting the heaviest things packed and ready for the burly guys to move. I will just have to do all the small stuff later. It's just making myself do this.

I am getting to the really tired part of the moving. My hips ache and I wake up tired and grumpy. The cats are getting anxious, and Noodles actually slept with me last night. He just doesn't do that unless it is below freezing and there is a cold wind blowing.

I have so much to do and too little time. It's always this way. It all gets done eventually, but it is nerve-wracking.

So for now, I am packing up the computer and getting it moved over. The cable guy comes tomorrow, but I will not sign on until I get everything done that needs to be done. We will talk later.

No comments: