Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Real Spring Day!

I don't have a lot to talk about.  I just wanted to report that today is sunny and warmish.  The grass, or rather the weeds, need mowing.  We had a light frost this week, but that is forgotten on days like today. 

My potatoes are hatching.  The birds are singing.  The trees are making pollen and leafing out.  It's just a glorious day!

I washed socks the other day.  It is a little bit early, but I can live with just one or two pair for the rest of the season.  Those can be put away in May.  I have one of the rugs outside now airing. 

My friend SH came over to show me how she uses her IPad.  I am really frustrated with DropBox right now.  I have my pattern on the computer DB, and according to everything it is supposed to be in my DB on the IPad.  It's not.  I spent 2-3 hours trying different things and gave up.  I just have to carve out more time to try it again.

I just want to go outside to sit and knit.  Sorry this is going to be short.  Have a good Sunday!

No comments: