Monday, April 23, 2012

The Last Week of April!

It so very hard to believe this is the beginning of the last week of April.  My cousin came to visit for our annual visit.  He always signs up to go to a convention in this area, and we spend as much time as we can around that schedule.  He always arranges one free day to go to Grove to take care of family business and to visit the cemetery.

Today one of my close friends had a mitral valve replacement surgery.  I am waiting to hear from her husband.  The longer I wait, the more nervous I get.  I certainly hope it went well.

My neighbors have gone away for a brief visit with friends.  So I am watching their house, getting the paper and mail, and the usual routine.  I think they lucked out when they got me as a neighbor.

I finished my scarf that was on the loom.   I didn't get the yardage I wanted, because I ran out of my blue yarn in the weft.  Oh, well!  It is still long enough to throw around the neck.  I think it is really pretty, and I like the pattern.

After our brief cool spell, we are heading for 70's tomorrow.  Back to warm weather.  I have two appointments this week, but will have to mow somewhere in there.  The grass is growing well.

So not a lot of news.  Just a few little items, and a brief catch-up.  Have a good week.

No comments: