Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Reflections

Today has been a day of reflection. Why? Who knows. Maybe the full moon; I don't know.
I sometimes wonder about the insanities of the world. But my way of dealing with the irrationality of the world is to do something creative. Sometimes it takes a while to make something I like. Sometimes it is just the attempt to make something and it doesn't happen the way I want it to happen. But I think the important part is the process of doing something creative. Some times it takes a really long time for something to get done. Some times it is fast. But I think the process of planning and then following through is the important part. Or maybe it is just that I keep on doing it. I don't give up. I get inspired and I just start something. I think the fear of failure often stops the process. So some of the time it never gets going. But for the most part, I may fail or I may be happy with the result. But I tried to create something beautiful and happy and fun and silly and part of me. It may be brilliant only to me, but I finish. Where does this reflection come from? I don't know. I just know it is important to me to respond in the way I find truth.

No comments: